- VSCode: Rock solid option. Nothing comes close to this.
- neovim: neovim + LunarVim makes a great combo. Missing alternatives to some VSCode extensions.
- micro: Highly recommended if you’re not used to
vikeybindings. Great for one-off uses. Very fragile plugin ecosystem.
- Martian Mono: Needs ligature support. Slap some punchy colors and call it a day.
- Fira Code: Clean and supports almost every ligature.
- Hasklig: Neat. Stopped using after sometime.
- Inconsolata: Sharp and neat.
- Inter: Discovered it way back during its inception; the bread and butter of every website.
- Source Sans Pro: Beautiful font! Well designed and different from the classic sans-serif fonts.
- Roboto: Memories. Certified classic.
- Noto Sans: Great for i18n. Pretty universal.