I’m Aadhav, and I like building things. I can be found as burntcarrot (burntcarrot is inspired by Andrew Gallant’s username, BurntSushi) (or sometimes carrotburnt) on the Internet. I’m a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. I previously worked at DeepSource as a Software Engineering Intern, working on a custom analysis engine, command line tools, and much more.
I volunteer at FOSS United, a non-profit foundation that aims at promoting and strengthening the Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) ecosystem in India.
Here are some things that interest me:
- Developer tools. All kinds of tools - I just love helping developers out.
- Command line. CLIs, terminals, multiplexers - you name it.
- Databases. Key-value stores, SQLite, PostgreSQL.
- Infrastructure. Containers, pipelines, resilience, scalability.
- Typography. I like fonts! Adobe Fonts is expensive :(
- The Go programming language. I like Go’s simplicity.
- Functional programming. Refreshing and fun to work with!
- Distributed systems. Read some papers, looking forward to read more!
- Performance: GCs, memory analysis, etc.
If you’re interested in hiring me—please contact me via LinkedIn.
where you can find me online
- GitHub @burntcarrot
- Twitter @carrotburnt
- LinkedIn aadhav-vignesh
The best way to contact me would be through Twitter (@carrotburnt) or LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: I do not represent any other account created using my name. If you find any suspicious activity, please DM me on Twitter.
this site is built using swirl.